#release-team Meeting

Meeting started by sri_ at 18:07:34 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Features Review (fredp, 18:12:00)
    1. ACTION: sri_ will get gitg mentioned in the release notes (fredp, 18:14:57)

  2. Wayland status (fredp, 18:29:44)
  3. Blockers (fredp, 18:51:20)
    1. https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&cf_gnome_target=3.12 (fredp, 18:51:33)
    2. https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=706229#c21 (desrt, 18:57:04)

  4. Live images (fredp, 19:13:49)
  5. Sync with engagement team on release planning (fredp, 19:33:32)


Meeting ended at 20:01:07 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. sri_ will get gitg mentioned in the release notes


Action items, by person

  1. sri_
    1. sri_ will get gitg mentioned in the release notes


People present (lines said)

  1. mclasen (96)
  2. fredp (82)
  3. desrt (51)
  4. ovitters (34)
  5. sri_ (31)
  6. aday (19)
  7. jjardon (18)
  8. elleuca (9)
  9. andre_ (6)
  10. halfline (6)
  11. Services (4)
  12. walters (4)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.