#qa Meeting

Meeting started by sri at 15:13:31 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. defining goals and objectives (sri, 15:14:24)
    1. ACTION: sri to work on building up a community of manual testers (sri, 15:19:37)
    2. ACTION: sri to work on how to obtain the list of software to test (sri, 15:20:20)
    3. ACTION: Gayathri_ to create QA team wiki page (sri, 15:30:58)
    4. ACTION: vrutkovs to integrate behave into gnome-continuous (sri, 15:36:30)
    5. outdated, but useful dogtail tutorial http://www.redhat.com/magazine/020jun06/features/dogtail/ (vrutkovs, 15:36:53)
    6. IDEA: updating old tutorial from Automated testing (written in 2006), shivani was planning on updating that (sri, 15:37:06)
    7. ACTION: for next meeting we will have - * wikipage for QA team, list of UI components we ar currently testing, * candidate list of UI components we should be testing (sri, 15:41:51)
    8. ACTION: work through the next two weeks to build the list through IRC (sri, 15:42:09)
    9. ACTION: sri to talk with marina about OPW candidate for QA Team, with vrutkovs as mentor (sri, 15:51:19)
    10. ACTION: ask sindhu about co-mentoring for OPW (sri, 15:52:02)


Meeting ended at 15:53:56 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. sri to work on building up a community of manual testers
  2. sri to work on how to obtain the list of software to test
  3. Gayathri_ to create QA team wiki page
  4. vrutkovs to integrate behave into gnome-continuous
  5. for next meeting we will have - * wikipage for QA team, list of UI components we ar currently testing, * candidate list of UI components we should be testing
  6. work through the next two weeks to build the list through IRC
  7. sri to talk with marina about OPW candidate for QA Team, with vrutkovs as mentor
  8. ask sindhu about co-mentoring for OPW


Action items, by person

  1. sri
    1. sri to work on building up a community of manual testers
    2. sri to work on how to obtain the list of software to test
    3. sri to talk with marina about OPW candidate for QA Team, with vrutkovs as mentor
  2. vrutkovs
    1. vrutkovs to integrate behave into gnome-continuous
    2. sri to talk with marina about OPW candidate for QA Team, with vrutkovs as mentor
  3. UNASSIGNED
    1. Gayathri_ to create QA team wiki page
    2. for next meeting we will have - * wikipage for QA team, list of UI components we ar currently testing, * candidate list of UI components we should be testing
    3. work through the next two weeks to build the list through IRC
    4. ask sindhu about co-mentoring for OPW


People present (lines said)

  1. sri (106)
  2. vrutkovs (61)
  3. shivani (27)
  4. Services (2)
  5. mdhill_ (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.