#mousetrap Meeting

Meeting started by dweikle at 17:03:57 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Updates: How are things going? (dweikle, 17:04:35)
    1. ACTION: Dee to get kbuffardi's usb of VMWare working at EMU (dweikle, 17:18:15)
    2. ACTION: kbuffardi to work on getting Moustrap to work on a VirtualBox machine (dweikle, 17:19:36)

  2. Plans for coming two weeks... (dweikle, 17:24:47)
    1. ACTION: All to complete Doodle poll (dweikle, 17:25:24)
    2. http://doodle.com/poll/yknwxf36nfceffgq (dweikle, 17:26:20)
    3. ACTION: Dee email Karen and Linda about problems with website. (dweikle, 17:41:54)
    4. ACTION: Dee to get TWO machines set up at EMU and try to interest wider audience from IS, NCWIT club, in addition to ACM (dweikle, 17:46:52)


Meeting ended at 17:53:35 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Dee to get kbuffardi's usb of VMWare working at EMU
  2. kbuffardi to work on getting Moustrap to work on a VirtualBox machine
  3. All to complete Doodle poll
  4. Dee email Karen and Linda about problems with website.
  5. Dee to get TWO machines set up at EMU and try to interest wider audience from IS, NCWIT club, in addition to ACM


Action items, by person

  1. kbuffardi
    1. Dee to get kbuffardi's usb of VMWare working at EMU
    2. kbuffardi to work on getting Moustrap to work on a VirtualBox machine
  2. UNASSIGNED
    1. All to complete Doodle poll
    2. Dee email Karen and Linda about problems with website.
    3. Dee to get TWO machines set up at EMU and try to interest wider audience from IS, NCWIT club, in addition to ACM


People present (lines said)

  1. dweikle (85)
  2. stoney (56)
  3. kbuffardi (19)
  4. Jeannie (10)
  5. GNOMie (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.