#mousetrap Meeting

Meeting started by hjackson at 17:01:57 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. updates (hjackson, 17:02:15)
    1. I updated the priorities and severities of tickets. (hjackson, 17:03:40)
    2. committed patch for 750077, closing this bug (hjackson, 17:03:40)
    3. https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=750077 (hjackson, 17:03:40)
    4. committed patch for 751066, closing this bug (hjackson, 17:04:27)
    5. https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=751066 (hjackson, 17:04:27)
    6. I'm stuck on bug 748639, so I removed myself from the ticket. (hjackson, 17:05:18)
    7. https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=748639 (hjackson, 17:05:18)
    8. ACTION: I will review the patch for 710769 tonight so it can be accepted (kevin-brown, 17:06:08)
    9. Patch for 710769 is ready for review (hjackson, 17:06:23)
    10. https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=710769 (hjackson, 17:06:23)
    11. consider "wip/consolidate" on github a spike (hjackson, 17:07:22)
    12. ACTION: I will post a cleaned up patch of the new bus system (hjackson, 17:09:11)
    13. ACTION: create a plan for integrating new bus (hjackson, 17:10:33)

  2. schedule (hjackson, 17:14:50)
    1. https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/MouseTrap/Roadmap (hjackson, 17:15:19)
    2. next Monday (day after father's day) is 3.17.3 (hjackson, 17:15:48)
    3. the following release is 4 weeks after that: Monday 7/20/2015 (hjackson, 17:16:55)

  3. goals (hjackson, 17:17:57)
    1. Port to OpenCV 3.0.0 is stalled (hjackson, 17:18:40)
    2. Bug 748708 - Need a better command-line interface has progress (hjackson, 17:21:35)
    3. Bug 741136 - Replace observer-pattern with event system.... partial (hjackson, 17:24:21)
    4. Bug 710774 - Restart is needed to update preferences ... partial (hjackson, 17:26:58)
    5. Bug 745057 - Need automated test strategy for feature detection and plugins ... unexplored (hjackson, 17:29:29)
    6. Bug 710769 - Implement cursor movement speed as a setting ... done-ish (hjackson, 17:29:46)
    7. Bug 737326 - Cascade for Detecting Open Eyes to Click ... unknown (hjackson, 17:31:47)
    8. Bug 667183 - Request for new algorithm: following the brightest object visible ... max and james are working on this (hjackson, 17:32:14)
    9. Bug 710771 - Implement frame rate as a setting ... not started (hjackson, 17:32:46)
    10. Bug 748545 - Update End User Plugin Documentation ... partial (hjackson, 17:33:03)

  4. discussion (hjackson, 17:34:19)


Meeting ended at 17:35:45 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. I will review the patch for 710769 tonight so it can be accepted
  2. I will post a cleaned up patch of the new bus system
  3. create a plan for integrating new bus


People present (lines said)

  1. hjackson (110)
  2. GNOMie (3)
  3. kevin-brown (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.