#mousetrap Meeting

Meeting started by stoney at 17:01:42 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. HELP: (stoney, 17:02:12)

  1. summer plans (stoney, 17:03:56)
    1. I jumped the gun releasing 3.17.2 … that wasn’t supposed to be until 5/25 (stoney, 17:04:54)
    2. the next release will be 3.17.3 on 6/22 (stoney, 17:05:16)
    3. bugs https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=VERIFIED&list_id=32211&product=mousetrap&query_format=advanced (stoney, 17:06:06)
    4. https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=748708 (stoney, 17:08:09)
    5. ACTION: stoney will create a roadmap for 3.17-3.18 (stoney, 17:26:36)
    6. created a project on github for rapid hacking on things: https://github.com/Mousers/mousetrap-3.17 (stoney, 17:28:11)
    7. ACTION: stoney will email max and james, point them to the IRC logs and set up a startup meeting with them (stoney, 17:39:18)


Meeting ended at 17:43:40 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. stoney will create a roadmap for 3.17-3.18
  2. stoney will email max and james, point them to the IRC logs and set up a startup meeting with them


Action items, by person

  1. stoney
    1. stoney will create a roadmap for 3.17-3.18
    2. stoney will email max and james, point them to the IRC logs and set up a startup meeting with them


People present (lines said)

  1. stoney (91)
  2. heidie (45)
  3. GNOMie (4)
  4. kevin-brown (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.