#mousetrap Meeting

Meeting started by heidie at 19:05:31 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Updates (heidie, 19:05:40)
    1. I’ve done nothing on MouseTrap this last week (stoney, 19:05:56)
    2. I got the permissions on Services worked out so that I've got full power. i.e., I can kick people off if needed. (heidie, 19:06:15)
    3. I've tested out MouseTrap on Python 3 and found out that it mostly works (kevin-brown, 19:06:35)
    4. I have researched blink detection and found that we should probably train our own cascades (paxnovem, 19:07:58)
    5. ACTION: paxnovem will create a github gist summarizing blink detection. (heidie, 19:13:06)

  2. Roablocks (heidie, 19:21:34)
    1. vaccation, preping, … :) (stoney, 19:22:09)
    2. https://github.com/GNOME-MouseTrap/mousetrap/issues/42 (stoney, 19:26:30)
    3. New bug to explore CV libraries in Python (heidie, 19:27:46)
    4. https://github.com/GNOME-MouseTrap/mousetrap/issues/42 (heidie, 19:27:56)
    5. ACTION: Document whatever Python CV options you find on the bug https://github.com/GNOME-MouseTrap/mousetrap/issues/42 (heidie, 19:28:30)


Meeting ended at 19:35:47 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. paxnovem will create a github gist summarizing blink detection.
  2. Document whatever Python CV options you find on the bug https://github.com/GNOME-MouseTrap/mousetrap/issues/42


Action items, by person

  1. paxnovem
    1. paxnovem will create a github gist summarizing blink detection.


People present (lines said)

  1. heidie (40)
  2. stoney (28)
  3. paxnovem (10)
  4. kevin-brown (7)
  5. Services (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.