#mousetrap Meeting

Meeting started by heidie at 19:01:09 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Updates (heidie, 19:01:30)
    1. I've been working on getting Services up and running. (heidie, 19:02:19)
    2. seems to have been successful. (heidie, 19:02:25)
    3. MouseTrap now passes all of the AutoTools checks and should be ready for releasing (when the time comes) (kevin-brown, 19:02:51)
    4. finished most of the issues… have been working on unit tests (stoney, 19:24:15)
    5. Cursor moves and clicking via left eye blink sort of work. (heidie, 19:25:04)
    6. https://github.com/GNOME-MouseTrap/mousetrap/issues/22 (stoney, 19:30:28)
    7. https://github.com/GNOME-MouseTrap/mousetrap/issues/41 (kevin-brown, 19:36:00)
    8. ACTION: Decided to table the decision to merge to gnome3-wip branch for at least a week. (heidie, 19:46:49)

  2. Roadblocks (heidie, 19:46:56)
    1. https://wiki.gnome.org/Schedule (heidie, 19:51:42)


Meeting ended at 19:58:09 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Decided to table the decision to merge to gnome3-wip branch for at least a week.


People present (lines said)

  1. heidie (66)
  2. stoney (51)
  3. kevin-brown (24)
  4. paxnovem (4)
  5. Services (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.