#membership Meeting

Meeting started by av at 17:04:17 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Elections (av, 17:04:31)
    1. ACTION: Tobias to mail the Board with the proposed timeline (http://paste.ubuntu.com/7227129) (av, 17:10:55)
    2. https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2014-April/msg00018.html (av, 17:13:49)
    3. AGREED: No processing of renewals or new members after the 24th May (av, 17:25:28)
    4. ACTION: Tobias to send out renewal mails both personally and to foundation-list at the beginning of May (av, 17:31:57)

  2. Active and inactive members of the Committee (av, 17:36:40)
    1. ACTION: Andrea to mail foundation-list announcing the changes on the committee and the request for possible volunteers to join and help out the team (av, 17:46:35)

  3. Script to sync Foundation's database to LDAP and @gnome.org mail aliases (av, 17:47:37)
    1. ACTION: Andrea to add mango instructions to create an account / lookup an existing account / add the relevant userid on the "Foundation members" area (av, 17:53:21)


Meeting ended at 18:35:24 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Tobias to mail the Board with the proposed timeline (http://paste.ubuntu.com/7227129)
  2. Tobias to send out renewal mails both personally and to foundation-list at the beginning of May
  3. Andrea to mail foundation-list announcing the changes on the committee and the request for possible volunteers to join and help out the team
  4. Andrea to add mango instructions to create an account / lookup an existing account / add the relevant userid on the "Foundation members" area


People present (lines said)

  1. av (173)
  2. muelli_ (97)
  3. fabiana (43)
  4. kittykat (7)
  5. Services (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.