#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by benzea at 19:24:11 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. thanks to moggi for joining! (benzea, 19:24:24)
    2. we have tables iff ther eis no exam on saturday which needs them (benzea, 19:35:12)
    3. ACTION: get into contact with janitor/TID about water outside (benzea, 19:46:23)
    4. http://www.ebay.de/itm/Bestway-Family-Pool-Blue-Rectangular-262-x-175-x-51-cm-54006-/172200936686?hash=item2817f9c4ee:g:G5EAAOSwbsBXn3g5 (muelli, 19:47:31)
    5. AGREED: name the rooms "Ada" and "Grace" as the german rooms are just technically "small" and "big" lecture hall (benzea, 20:04:51)
    6. ACTION: benzea to remove the ability to print a receipt about local payments through the registration website (benzea, 20:09:24)


Meeting ended at 20:16:21 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. get into contact with janitor/TID about water outside
  2. benzea to remove the ability to print a receipt about local payments through the registration website


Action items, by person

  1. benzea
    1. benzea to remove the ability to print a receipt about local payments through the registration website


People present (lines said)

  1. benzea (133)
  2. muelli (32)
  3. afranke (26)
  4. mms (25)
  5. moggi (8)
  6. GNOMie (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.