#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by benzea at 19:19:04 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. ACTION: benzea to contact janitor tomorrow and meet with him (benzea, 19:19:53)
    2. we'll probably have a second AP in the foyer thanks to bene (benzea, 19:20:55)
    3. hotel payment has been send over to LinuxTag (benzea, 19:22:14)
    4. the CCC VOC people have been in contact about shipping the equipment (benzea, 19:25:23)

  1. Artwork (benzea, 19:27:00)
    1. https://github.com/benzea/guadec-stuff/tree/master/schedule (benzea, 19:31:07)
    2. ACTION: Complete script to generate schedule.xml and maybe HTML for the schedule (benzea, 19:34:03)
    3. ACTION: Create a list of signs/printouts that we want (benzea, 19:34:30)

  2. Misc (benzea, 19:35:44)
    1. https://us.pycon.org/2016/events/pyladieslunch/ (marina, 19:49:14)
    2. http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/archive/2015/linuxcon-europe/attend/women-attendees (marina, 19:49:14)


Meeting ended at 20:00:02 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. benzea to contact janitor tomorrow and meet with him
  2. Complete script to generate schedule.xml and maybe HTML for the schedule
  3. Create a list of signs/printouts that we want


Action items, by person

  1. benzea
    1. benzea to contact janitor tomorrow and meet with him
  2. UNASSIGNED
    1. Complete script to generate schedule.xml and maybe HTML for the schedule
    2. Create a list of signs/printouts that we want


People present (lines said)

  1. benzea (78)
  2. marina (31)
  3. afranke (14)
  4. dperpeet (14)
  5. bastianilso_ (11)
  6. muelli (3)
  7. GNOMie (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.