#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by benzea at 19:23:01 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Status updates (benzea, 19:23:39)
    1. Benjamin asked about a children carpet, we can probably lend children stuff room the AStA out of the Kinderkiste (benzea, 19:24:01)

  2. social events (benzea, 19:33:39)
  3. Beverages at venue (benzea, 20:05:56)
    1. AGREED: we will not sell soft drinks at the venue (benzea, 20:06:00)
    2. AGREED: we will have water dispensers for attendees (benzea, 20:06:14)
    3. ACTION: benzea to check back with AKK supervisor about rentals/kitchen/opening time (benzea, 20:13:40)

  4. Sponsors (benzea, 20:17:03)


Meeting ended at 20:35:18 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. benzea to check back with AKK supervisor about rentals/kitchen/opening time


Action items, by person

  1. benzea
    1. benzea to check back with AKK supervisor about rentals/kitchen/opening time


People present (lines said)

  1. benzea (165)
  2. marina (43)
  3. mms (36)
  4. kittykat (26)
  5. afranke (17)
  6. muelli (15)
  7. GNOMie (5)
  8. givascu (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.