#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by benzea at 19:15:10 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Shopping/Drinks (benzea, 19:16:26)
    1. AGREED: we are probably going to order buns as a breakfast for workshop attendees (benzea, 20:04:28)
    2. there has been a lot of discussion about food/drink logistics (benzea, 20:05:05)
    3. ACTION: benzea to check available stuff in the AKK kitchen (benzea, 20:06:38)

  2. Sponsors (benzea, 20:07:02)
  3. Misc (benzea, 20:16:00)


Meeting ended at 20:23:23 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. benzea to check available stuff in the AKK kitchen


Action items, by person

  1. benzea
    1. benzea to check available stuff in the AKK kitchen


People present (lines said)

  1. benzea (156)
  2. mms (38)
  3. muelli (37)
  4. dperpeet (29)
  5. afranke (19)
  6. moggi (12)
  7. GNOMie (2)
  8. zana (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.