#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by benzea at 19:15:35 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Sponsors (benzea, 19:16:27)
  2. BoFs (benzea, 19:38:50)
    1. ACTION: baedert to send out a call for BoFs (benzea, 19:39:31)
    2. ACTION: Merchandise (benzea, 19:39:47)

  3. venue (benzea, 19:45:00)
  4. Football game (benzea, 19:55:40)
  5. Press (benzea, 19:57:32)
  6. Social Events (benzea, 19:59:43)
    1. ACTION: benzea to ask about rental equipment for a possible jam session (benzea, 20:00:06)
    2. ACTION: benzea to ping KSC again (benzea, 20:00:18)
    3. ACTION: dperpeet to look into a possibilities for a sponsored social event (benzea, 20:12:07)

  7. Misc (benzea, 20:12:52)
    1. ACTION: andreasn to create a template for workshop certificates (benzea, 20:13:03)
    2. ACTION: benzea to ping kittykat about hotel usage/dates and call achat (benzea, 20:16:54)
    3. https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/schedule_sketches (benzea, 20:19:29)


Meeting ended at 20:20:39 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. baedert to send out a call for BoFs
  2. Merchandise
  3. benzea to ask about rental equipment for a possible jam session
  4. benzea to ping KSC again
  5. dperpeet to look into a possibilities for a sponsored social event
  6. andreasn to create a template for workshop certificates
  7. benzea to ping kittykat about hotel usage/dates and call achat


Action items, by person

  1. andreasn
    1. andreasn to create a template for workshop certificates
  2. baedert
    1. baedert to send out a call for BoFs
  3. benzea
    1. benzea to ask about rental equipment for a possible jam session
    2. benzea to ping KSC again
    3. benzea to ping kittykat about hotel usage/dates and call achat
  4. dperpeet
    1. dperpeet to look into a possibilities for a sponsored social event


People present (lines said)

  1. benzea (132)
  2. muelli (29)
  3. dperpeet (12)
  4. sri (7)
  5. afranke (7)
  6. andreasn (6)
  7. GNOMie (4)
  8. moggi (2)
  9. mms (2)
  10. baedert (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.