#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by benzea at 19:17:58 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Status (benzea, 19:18:19)
  2. marketing (benzea, 19:20:27)
    1. christoph has updated the poster to include the KIT logo and prepared a letter which can be send out (benzea, 19:21:01)
    2. We can put up the GUADEC banner at the canteen here from 11.07-11.08 (benzea, 19:24:52)
    3. we should put posters up over the campus on that day too (benzea, 19:26:43)

  3. workshops (benzea, 19:28:29)
    1. ACTION: ask studierendenwerk about lunch options for attendees during week days (benzea, 19:33:46)

  4. merchandise (benzea, 19:38:47)
    1. ACTION: pterjan to check with t-shirt supplier and ensure that the order happens (benzea, 19:44:21)

  5. sponsors (benzea, 19:46:31)
    1. ACTION: reply to requests from potential sponsors ASAP (benzea, 19:48:41)

  6. keynotes (benzea, 19:57:41)
  7. venue (benzea, 20:00:26)
  8. social-events (benzea, 20:02:23)
  9. misc (benzea, 20:05:53)


Meeting ended at 20:13:25 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. ask studierendenwerk about lunch options for attendees during week days
  2. pterjan to check with t-shirt supplier and ensure that the order happens
  3. reply to requests from potential sponsors ASAP


People present (lines said)

  1. benzea (134)
  2. muelli (33)
  3. afranke (18)
  4. bastianilso (10)
  5. christoph (6)
  6. moggi (5)
  7. andreasn (5)
  8. GNOMie (3)
  9. zana (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.