#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by benzea at 19:18:27 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. we have a permit, however the sofas were not accepted (benzea, 19:19:27)
    2. both bradley and werner have confirmed (benzea, 19:23:32)

  1. social events (benzea, 19:24:34)
    1. ACTION: stefw to ask for a permit for fasenengarten (benzea, 19:32:32)

  2. venue (benzea, 19:35:41)
  3. Marketing (benzea, 19:40:45)
    1. ACTION: benzea to ask the stuwe about banner (benzea, 19:43:04)
    2. ACTION: christoph to send out posters to fachschaften (benzea, 19:43:21)

  4. Press (benzea, 19:44:27)
  5. misc (benzea, 19:45:10)
    1. igalia has confirmed (benzea, 19:46:11)
    2. ACTION: benzea to ping kittykat about sponsored accomodation utilisation (benzea, 19:51:07)


Meeting ended at 20:05:02 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. stefw to ask for a permit for fasenengarten
  2. benzea to ask the stuwe about banner
  3. christoph to send out posters to fachschaften
  4. benzea to ping kittykat about sponsored accomodation utilisation


Action items, by person

  1. benzea
    1. benzea to ask the stuwe about banner
    2. benzea to ping kittykat about sponsored accomodation utilisation
  2. stefw
    1. stefw to ask for a permit for fasenengarten


People present (lines said)

  1. benzea (114)
  2. muelli (25)
  3. stefw (9)
  4. afranke (7)
  5. moggi (2)
  6. GNOMie (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.