#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by benzea at 19:18:06 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. Status (benzea, 19:18:17)
    2. moggi should have the visa letter ready very soon (likely tomorrow) (benzea, 19:22:06)
    3. registration will open later this week (benzea, 19:22:17)
    4. video has been sorted mostly (benzea, 19:24:39)
    5. ACTION: benzea to ask what happened with google sponsorship (benzea, 19:29:01)
    6. ACTION: benzea to ping Z10 (tab) about social event sponsorship (benzea, 19:29:29)
    7. ACTION: benzea to ping jens about studierendenschaft money (benzea, 19:33:04)

  1. Marketing (benzea, 19:33:57)
    1. ACTION: benzea to ask info fachschaft about KIF database (benzea, 19:42:47)
    2. ACTION: benzea to drop by entropia to ask about GPN addresses (benzea, 19:42:58)

  2. Keynotes (benzea, 19:47:35)
    1. ACTION: muelli to follow up with Bradely about a GUADEC keynote (benzea, 19:56:13)
    2. ACTION: karen to make contact with cory doctrow about a GUADEC keynote (benzea, 20:10:19)
    3. ACTION: muelli to keep in contact with werner about a possible keynote (benzea, 20:11:27)
    4. we wait for having Cory's response until next week then and take it from there. (muelli, 20:25:51)

  3. misc (benzea, 20:26:18)


Meeting ended at 20:33:05 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. benzea to ask what happened with google sponsorship
  2. benzea to ping Z10 (tab) about social event sponsorship
  3. benzea to ping jens about studierendenschaft money
  4. benzea to ask info fachschaft about KIF database
  5. benzea to drop by entropia to ask about GPN addresses
  6. muelli to follow up with Bradely about a GUADEC keynote
  7. karen to make contact with cory doctrow about a GUADEC keynote
  8. muelli to keep in contact with werner about a possible keynote


Action items, by person

  1. benzea
    1. benzea to ask what happened with google sponsorship
    2. benzea to ping Z10 (tab) about social event sponsorship
    3. benzea to ping jens about studierendenschaft money
    4. benzea to ask info fachschaft about KIF database
    5. benzea to drop by entropia to ask about GPN addresses
  2. karen
    1. karen to make contact with cory doctrow about a GUADEC keynote
  3. muelli
    1. muelli to follow up with Bradely about a GUADEC keynote
    2. muelli to keep in contact with werner about a possible keynote


People present (lines said)

  1. benzea (186)
  2. muelli (87)
  3. afranke (26)
  4. marina (16)
  5. karen (12)
  6. kittykat (8)
  7. mehdi__ (7)
  8. baedert (4)
  9. puiterwijk (3)
  10. GNOMie (3)
  11. christoph (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.