#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by benzea at 19:19:07 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. CoC discussion (benzea, 19:19:21)
  2. Talks (benzea, 19:32:41)
    1. ACTION: kittykat to chase down the speakers who did not ACK yet (benzea, 19:35:31)

  3. Unconference (benzea, 19:35:37)
    1. ACTION: kittykat will put information about unconference slots on the website (benzea, 19:49:42)

  4. press (benzea, 19:54:35)
    1. ACTION: benzea to ping keywan about heise coverage for GUADEC (benzea, 19:59:50)
    2. ACTION: n.n. to contact press and see about getting coverage before and during guadec (benzea, 20:03:46)
    3. ACTION: sri to look into doing las and guadec press together now (benzea, 20:08:05)

  5. Social Events (benzea, 20:08:42)
    1. ACTION: benzea to ping tab about Z10 event a month in advance (benzea, 20:15:00)
    2. ACTION: benzea will ping marcus (not moggi), and ask around in general (benzea, 20:23:12)
    3. ACTION: benzea to get some info about permits for parks (benzea, 20:27:29)

  6. Videos (benzea, 20:28:35)
    1. we do not have a confirmation from florolf yet (benzea, 20:28:45)
    2. ACTION: bastianilso to create artwork for videos (benzea, 20:31:23)
    3. http://c3voc.de/wiki/eventhowto (benzea, 20:31:31)

  7. volunteers (benzea, 20:36:14)
    1. AGREED: we put a volunteer yes/no combobox or similar on the registration page (benzea, 20:41:11)

  8. misc (benzea, 20:41:27)


Meeting ended at 20:42:22 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. kittykat to chase down the speakers who did not ACK yet
  2. kittykat will put information about unconference slots on the website
  3. benzea to ping keywan about heise coverage for GUADEC
  4. n.n. to contact press and see about getting coverage before and during guadec
  5. sri to look into doing las and guadec press together now
  6. benzea to ping tab about Z10 event a month in advance
  7. benzea will ping marcus (not moggi), and ask around in general
  8. benzea to get some info about permits for parks
  9. bastianilso to create artwork for videos


Action items, by person

  1. benzea
    1. benzea to ping keywan about heise coverage for GUADEC
    2. benzea to ping tab about Z10 event a month in advance
    3. benzea will ping marcus (not moggi), and ask around in general
    4. benzea to get some info about permits for parks
  2. kittykat
    1. kittykat to chase down the speakers who did not ACK yet
    2. kittykat will put information about unconference slots on the website
  3. sri
    1. sri to look into doing las and guadec press together now
  4. UNASSIGNED
    1. n.n. to contact press and see about getting coverage before and during guadec
    2. bastianilso to create artwork for videos


People present (lines said)

  1. benzea (179)
  2. kittykat (93)
  3. dperpeet (35)
  4. afranke (26)
  5. sri (20)
  6. karen (17)
  7. marina (11)
  8. puiterwijk (5)
  9. cosimoc (4)
  10. nuritzi (4)
  11. GNOMie (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.