#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by benzea at 19:17:43 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Status review (benzea, 19:18:58)
    1. ACTION: benzea to keep pinging the KIT/aserv about the permit (benzea, 19:19:28)
    2. ACTION: benzea to talk to schedule meeting with SCC about networking (benzea, 19:22:06)
    3. ACTION: we need to look into water for attendees (benzea, 19:25:17)
    4. we will need to look into pasteries sources by end of june (benzea, 19:29:48)
    5. ACTION: benzea to ask bene about kettles from AKK (benzea, 19:32:15)
    6. ACTION: benzea to check with Entropia about sofas (before GPN) (benzea, 19:42:03)
    7. ACTION: benzea to ping Nils/hotel about booking proof (benzea, 19:48:27)
    8. ACTION: dperpeet to ask about discount code status at hotel (benzea, 19:49:32)
    9. ACTION: zana, stef, dperpeet to look into childcare organization (benzea, 19:58:27)
    10. ACTION: benzea to ask about toy availability at AStA (benzea, 19:58:51)
    11. dperpeet may be able to help with finding volunteers for childcare if there is need (benzea, 19:59:35)
    12. ACTION: moggi to put newcomer workshops on the website (benzea, 20:06:20)
    13. ACTION: muelli and moggi to look into news items for the website (benzea, 20:06:33)
    14. AGREED: we are setting the price for one day professional workshop attendance to 200€ (benzea, 20:51:08)


Meeting ended at 20:54:18 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. benzea to keep pinging the KIT/aserv about the permit
  2. benzea to talk to schedule meeting with SCC about networking
  3. we need to look into water for attendees
  4. benzea to ask bene about kettles from AKK
  5. benzea to check with Entropia about sofas (before GPN)
  6. benzea to ping Nils/hotel about booking proof
  7. dperpeet to ask about discount code status at hotel
  8. zana, stef, dperpeet to look into childcare organization
  9. benzea to ask about toy availability at AStA
  10. moggi to put newcomer workshops on the website
  11. muelli and moggi to look into news items for the website


Action items, by person

  1. benzea
    1. benzea to keep pinging the KIT/aserv about the permit
    2. benzea to talk to schedule meeting with SCC about networking
    3. benzea to ask bene about kettles from AKK
    4. benzea to check with Entropia about sofas (before GPN)
    5. benzea to ping Nils/hotel about booking proof
    6. benzea to ask about toy availability at AStA
  2. dperpeet
    1. dperpeet to ask about discount code status at hotel
    2. zana, stef, dperpeet to look into childcare organization
  3. moggi
    1. moggi to put newcomer workshops on the website
    2. muelli and moggi to look into news items for the website
  4. muelli
    1. muelli and moggi to look into news items for the website
  5. zana
    1. zana, stef, dperpeet to look into childcare organization


People present (lines said)

  1. benzea (238)
  2. dperpeet (69)
  3. kittykat (60)
  4. muelli (18)
  5. zana (17)
  6. moggi (16)
  7. mms (14)
  8. GNOMie (2)
  9. andreasn (1)
  10. baedert (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.