#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by benzea at 19:15:30 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Budget (benzea, 19:16:13)
    1. http://benjamin.sipsolutions.net/GUADEC%202016%20Budget.ods (benzea, 19:16:58)

  2. Sponsors (benzea, 19:36:57)
    1. ACTION: mms to follow up with senacor (benzea, 19:44:36)
    2. ACTION: muelli to follow up with suse (benzea, 19:44:42)
    3. ACTION: everyone to cold calling/mailing other potential sponsors (benzea, 19:45:02)
    4. ACTION: oliverp is going to work on the mozilla request (benzea, 19:46:18)
    5. oliverp will probably have a call about the mozilla request later with benzea (benzea, 19:46:50)

  3. Registration (benzea, 19:47:34)
    1. AGREED: we are going to suggest 15€ for Students, 40€ for Casual attendees, 150€ for professionals (benzea, 20:15:05)
    2. AGREED: from 100€ onwards there should be some benefit (probably conference t-shirt included) (benzea, 20:15:27)

  4. Misc (benzea, 20:25:13)
    1. benzea has called the KIT (aserv) the permit is being processed tomorrow (benzea, 20:25:34)
    2. ACTION: benzea will put up the first workshop on the website and announce it via twitter (benzea, 20:26:31)
    3. ACTION: dperpeet and andreasn will add hotel information to the website (benzea, 20:26:56)
    4. ACTION: benzea will add a note about registration opening "the next couple of weeks" (benzea, 20:27:40)


Meeting ended at 20:29:05 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. mms to follow up with senacor
  2. muelli to follow up with suse
  3. everyone to cold calling/mailing other potential sponsors
  4. oliverp is going to work on the mozilla request
  5. benzea will put up the first workshop on the website and announce it via twitter
  6. dperpeet and andreasn will add hotel information to the website
  7. benzea will add a note about registration opening "the next couple of weeks"


Action items, by person

  1. andreasn
    1. dperpeet and andreasn will add hotel information to the website
  2. benzea
    1. benzea will put up the first workshop on the website and announce it via twitter
    2. benzea will add a note about registration opening "the next couple of weeks"
  3. dperpeet
    1. dperpeet and andreasn will add hotel information to the website
  4. mms
    1. mms to follow up with senacor
  5. muelli
    1. muelli to follow up with suse
  6. oliverp
    1. oliverp is going to work on the mozilla request


People present (lines said)

  1. benzea (154)
  2. dperpeet (51)
  3. muelli (23)
  4. afranke (18)
  5. moggi (16)
  6. mms (8)
  7. oliverp (5)
  8. GNOMie (4)
  9. andreasn (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.