#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by benzea at 19:20:11 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Status Updates (benzea, 19:20:15)
    1. benzea has not heard back from kit about fire regulations related permits (benzea, 19:21:26)
    2. kittykat has send out the CfP, deadline is April 27th (benzea, 19:22:05)
    3. current numbers for accommodation are at https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/guadec-accomodation (moggi, 19:22:15)
    4. we have support from the Z10 for a social event on sunday (benzea, 19:23:13)
    5. ACTION: benzea needs to follow up on a possible event collision on their part (benzea, 19:23:31)
    6. benzea has send out requests for workshop descriptions (benzea, 19:24:06)

  2. Misc (benzea, 19:27:39)
    1. ACTION: moggi to contact Leonard Hotel about an offer for accommodation (moggi, 19:27:59)
    2. andreasn has created badges for us (benzea, 19:30:21)


Meeting ended at 19:31:59 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. benzea needs to follow up on a possible event collision on their part
  2. moggi to contact Leonard Hotel about an offer for accommodation


Action items, by person

  1. benzea
    1. benzea needs to follow up on a possible event collision on their part
  2. moggi
    1. moggi to contact Leonard Hotel about an offer for accommodation


People present (lines said)

  1. benzea (32)
  2. moggi (5)
  3. GNOMie (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.