#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by benzea at 20:22:01 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Status Updates (benzea, 20:22:06)
    1. Benjamin has created a floorplan for the KIT for the permit (see e-mail), lets hope that this is fine (he will send it in in the next couple of days) (benzea, 20:23:28)
    2. Contract has been signed by the Foundation, but LinuxTag e.V. has not yet responded (benzea, 20:24:09)
    3. ACTION: Benjamin to ping Nils about it (benzea, 20:24:13)
    4. Benjamin has talked to Dominik Richter, who might assist us with searching local sponsors (benzea, 20:24:53)
    5. ACTION: benzea to send him some more information (benzea, 20:25:09)
    6. The registration system is being tested by kittykat (benzea, 20:25:41)
    7. benzea asked digitalcourage e.V. about having a privacy related keynote, and "Detlev Sieber" answered he would like to do one (benzea, 20:28:18)
    8. https://registration.guadec.org/ and https://github.com/puiterwijk/regcfp (benzea, 20:35:16)
    9. ACTION: dperpeet will take a look at regcfp (benzea, 20:41:45)


Meeting ended at 20:53:11 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Benjamin to ping Nils about it
  2. benzea to send him some more information
  3. dperpeet will take a look at regcfp


Action items, by person

  1. benzea
    1. benzea to send him some more information
  2. dperpeet
    1. dperpeet will take a look at regcfp


People present (lines said)

  1. benzea (68)
  2. dperpeet (26)
  3. sils (12)
  4. GNOMie (2)
  5. puiterwijk (1)
  6. kittykat1 (1)
  7. kittykat (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.