#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by benzea at 20:18:33 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Contract LinuxTag e.V. (benzea, 20:19:14)
    1. kittykat1 and me had a telko last week on friday, we discussed some things (they cost us 1.5k which covers part of their own expenses), the contract is being signed know though (benzea, 20:20:36)

  2. Venue (benzea, 20:21:25)
    1. KIT still needs another permit (which they came up with when I asked them to do the contract) (benzea, 20:22:10)
    2. benzea has send them the information (benzea, 20:22:20)
    3. benzea has also written an email to the KIT SCC with regard to networking (WIFI/Video streaming) (benzea, 20:24:53)

  3. Sponsors (benzea, 20:26:43)
  4. Workshops (benzea, 20:37:47)
    1. ACTION: benzea to ask for titles/descriptions of workshops (benzea, 20:40:58)
    2. no final decision on pricing, more input would be good but there is no strong oppinion against the current plan (benzea, 21:02:16)
    3. we will revisit it in a later meeting (hopefully with a bit more information) (benzea, 21:02:33)
    4. we need badges for workshops to get out the word in blog posts (benzea, 21:11:02)
    5. certificates for attendees are required; companies might pay for this (benzea, 21:13:08)


Meeting ended at 21:18:23 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. benzea to ask for titles/descriptions of workshops


Action items, by person

  1. benzea
    1. benzea to ask for titles/descriptions of workshops


People present (lines said)

  1. benzea (100)
  2. afranke (35)
  3. mms (16)
  4. sils (9)
  5. muelli (8)
  6. dperpeet (6)
  7. GNOMie (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.