#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by andreasn at 16:09:04 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. agenda (andreasn, 16:09:13)
    1. https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/GUADEC_meeting (afranke, 16:09:50)

  2. Events (andreasn, 16:13:07)
    1. http://www.yr.no/sted/Sverige/V%C3%A4stra_G%C3%B6taland/G%C3%B6teborg/langtidsvarsel.html (bittin, 16:15:00)
    2. ACTION: oliverp to add a note about the picnic to the event wiki page (oliverp, 16:22:45)
    3. ACTION: oliverp to write down the events on the event wiki (andreasn, 16:23:30)
    4. ACTION: csvan to prepare a shopping list (andreasn, 16:23:46)
    5. ACTION: andreasn to prepare directions to the picnic (andreasn, 16:25:03)
    6. https://twitter.com/annasor/status/626477623783374848 (oliverp, 16:30:21)
    7. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jb-I558S6qJkt477qRBdo7UOjU5qLiHLg-3c_AxSZJw/edit# (Csvan, 16:30:40)
    8. https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/Events (andreasn, 16:35:15)

  3. venue (andreasn, 16:35:44)
    1. ACTION: andreasn to e-mail the venue and check aspect ration of projector (andreasn, 16:36:36)
    2. ACTION: andreasn to figure out the sound recording situation with gregoir and folkets hus (andreasn, 16:39:19)
    3. http://folketshusgoteborg.se/content/uploads/olofpalmesplats3gooteborg.jpg (andreasn, 16:51:00)
    4. ACTION: oliverp to provide photos of the venue (andreasn, 16:52:23)

  4. volunteers (andreasn, 16:53:05)
    1. ACTION: andreas to arrange computer and printer (andreasn, 17:05:26)
    2. ACTION: Csvan to arrange computer and printer for badges printing at the venue (andreasn, 17:11:44)

  5. badges (andreasn, 17:18:32)
    1. ACTION: Csvan to check printing prices with printers for badge templates as a backup if puiterwijk doesn't print them (andreasn, 17:22:23)


Meeting ended at 17:27:39 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. oliverp to add a note about the picnic to the event wiki page
  2. oliverp to write down the events on the event wiki
  3. csvan to prepare a shopping list
  4. andreasn to prepare directions to the picnic
  5. andreasn to e-mail the venue and check aspect ration of projector
  6. andreasn to figure out the sound recording situation with gregoir and folkets hus
  7. oliverp to provide photos of the venue
  8. andreas to arrange computer and printer
  9. Csvan to arrange computer and printer for badges printing at the venue
  10. Csvan to check printing prices with printers for badge templates as a backup if puiterwijk doesn't print them


Action items, by person

  1. andreasn
    1. andreasn to prepare directions to the picnic
    2. andreasn to e-mail the venue and check aspect ration of projector
    3. andreasn to figure out the sound recording situation with gregoir and folkets hus
  2. Csvan
    1. Csvan to arrange computer and printer for badges printing at the venue
    2. Csvan to check printing prices with printers for badge templates as a backup if puiterwijk doesn't print them
  3. oliverp
    1. oliverp to add a note about the picnic to the event wiki page
    2. oliverp to write down the events on the event wiki
    3. oliverp to provide photos of the venue
  4. UNASSIGNED
    1. csvan to prepare a shopping list
    2. andreas to arrange computer and printer


People present (lines said)

  1. andreasn (162)
  2. afranke (71)
  3. Csvan (59)
  4. oliverp (57)
  5. bittin (35)
  6. kalev-afk (19)
  7. GNOMie (2)
  8. Deindre (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.