#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by bittin at 16:30:07 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-list/2015-July/msg00031.html (bittin, 16:32:20)
    2. ACTION: agenda (bittin, 16:32:34)

  1. agenda (bittin, 16:33:08)
  2. code of conduct (bittin, 16:37:55)
    1. https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/CodeOfConduct (jonasdn, 16:39:59)

  3. social events (bittin, 16:48:18)
    1. ACTION: skymandr to contact ffkp about using their axfood card. (skymandr, 16:55:41)
    2. ACTION: skymandr to contact ffkp about using their axfood card. (bittin, 16:56:18)
    3. ACTION: Fabiana to email guadec-local to brainstorm bars for a party (fabiana, 17:07:34)
    4. ACTION: Fabiana to email guadec-local to brainstorm bars for a party (bittin, 17:08:28)

  4. schedule for BoFs (bittin, 17:08:55)
    1. ACTION: andreasn to put the BOF schedule on the website (andreasn, 17:09:45)
    2. ACTION: oliverp to check if we can borrow FSCONS's Wifi equipment (fabiana, 17:12:29)
    3. ACTION: andreasn to contact the technician at Folkets Hus about setting up our own routers (andreasn, 17:14:47)
    4. ACTION: oliverp to reach out to his contact in ITU about setting up our own WiFi equipment (fabiana, 17:15:12)

  5. registration (bittin, 17:16:42)
    1. https://www.facebook.com/pages/GNOME-Users-And-Developers-European-Conference/129726940402099?fref=ts (bittin, 17:20:04)
    2. ACTION: Andreas to set up a Google+ event (fabiana, 17:21:59)
    3. ACTION: oliverp to set up a Facebook event (fabiana, 17:23:20)
    4. ACTION: aday to create facebook event (andreasn, 17:23:53)

  6. hack night for FOSS GBG group (bittin, 17:24:17)
    1. https://2015.guadec.org/media/ (afranke, 17:27:01)
    2. ACTION: andreasn to send a mail to guadec-list asking for speakers for FOSSGB hacknight on the 11th (andreasn, 17:27:38)
    3. ACTION: andreasn to send a mail to guadec-list asking for speakers (bittin, 17:27:50)
    4. ACTION: andreasn to send an mail to guadec-list asking for speaker for FOSS-GBG hacknight the 11th (bittin, 17:28:05)

  7. volunteers (bittin, 17:29:11)
    1. ACTION: andreasn to add a notice about FOSSGB hacknight on the event wiki (oliverp, 17:30:15)
    2. ACTION: anfranke to remind volunteers to register (oliverp, 17:32:49)
    3. ACTION: afranke to remind volunteers to register (afranke, 17:33:28)
    4. try to find a better scaling system for volunteers for next years GUADEC (bittin, 17:35:54)

  8. sponsor banners (bittin, 17:39:41)
    1. ACTION: to coordinate with bastianilso about the banner (andreasn, 17:46:14)


Meeting ended at 17:48:16 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. agenda
  2. skymandr to contact ffkp about using their axfood card.
  3. skymandr to contact ffkp about using their axfood card.
  4. Fabiana to email guadec-local to brainstorm bars for a party
  5. Fabiana to email guadec-local to brainstorm bars for a party
  6. andreasn to put the BOF schedule on the website
  7. oliverp to check if we can borrow FSCONS's Wifi equipment
  8. andreasn to contact the technician at Folkets Hus about setting up our own routers
  9. oliverp to reach out to his contact in ITU about setting up our own WiFi equipment
  10. Andreas to set up a Google+ event
  11. oliverp to set up a Facebook event
  12. aday to create facebook event
  13. andreasn to send a mail to guadec-list asking for speakers for FOSSGB hacknight on the 11th
  14. andreasn to send a mail to guadec-list asking for speakers
  15. andreasn to send an mail to guadec-list asking for speaker for FOSS-GBG hacknight the 11th
  16. andreasn to add a notice about FOSSGB hacknight on the event wiki
  17. anfranke to remind volunteers to register
  18. afranke to remind volunteers to register
  19. to coordinate with bastianilso about the banner


Action items, by person

  1. aday
    1. aday to create facebook event
  2. afranke
    1. afranke to remind volunteers to register
  3. andreasn
    1. andreasn to put the BOF schedule on the website
    2. andreasn to contact the technician at Folkets Hus about setting up our own routers
    3. andreasn to send a mail to guadec-list asking for speakers for FOSSGB hacknight on the 11th
    4. andreasn to send a mail to guadec-list asking for speakers
    5. andreasn to send an mail to guadec-list asking for speaker for FOSS-GBG hacknight the 11th
    6. andreasn to add a notice about FOSSGB hacknight on the event wiki
  4. oliverp
    1. oliverp to check if we can borrow FSCONS's Wifi equipment
    2. oliverp to reach out to his contact in ITU about setting up our own WiFi equipment
    3. oliverp to set up a Facebook event
  5. skymandr
    1. skymandr to contact ffkp about using their axfood card.
    2. skymandr to contact ffkp about using their axfood card.
  6. UNASSIGNED
    1. agenda
    2. Fabiana to email guadec-local to brainstorm bars for a party
    3. Fabiana to email guadec-local to brainstorm bars for a party
    4. Andreas to set up a Google+ event
    5. anfranke to remind volunteers to register
    6. to coordinate with bastianilso about the banner


People present (lines said)

  1. andreasn (110)
  2. fabiana (100)
  3. bittin (94)
  4. oliverp (61)
  5. afranke (40)
  6. Csvan_ (39)
  7. jonasdn (19)
  8. skymandr (13)
  9. aday (9)
  10. puiterwijk (6)
  11. GNOMie (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.