#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by andreasn at 16:10:05 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. registration (andreasn, 16:10:17)
  2. talk notifications (andreasn, 16:15:21)
  3. Code of Conduct (andreasn, 16:18:17)
    1. https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/guadec-local (andreasn, 16:28:52)
    2. ACTION: Jonas to send out a proposal and talking to afranke about where and when a talk to the volunteers would be possible (andreasn, 16:29:56)

  4. Keynotes (andreasn, 16:31:46)
  5. t-shirts (andreasn, 16:47:32)
    1. ACTION: andreasn to sync up printing of stickers with kittykat (andreasn, 16:50:44)

  6. sponsors (andreasn, 16:51:36)
    1. https://www.gnome.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/endocode1.png < endocode (aday_, 16:53:49)

  7. social events (andreasn, 16:55:28)
    1. ACTION: kalev to book football field (fabiana, 16:59:13)
    2. ACTION: kalev to ask details to andreasn about football (fabiana, 16:59:29)

  8. schedule (andreasn, 17:01:17)


Meeting ended at 17:05:55 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Jonas to send out a proposal and talking to afranke about where and when a talk to the volunteers would be possible
  2. andreasn to sync up printing of stickers with kittykat
  3. kalev to book football field
  4. kalev to ask details to andreasn about football


Action items, by person

  1. afranke
    1. Jonas to send out a proposal and talking to afranke about where and when a talk to the volunteers would be possible
  2. andreasn
    1. andreasn to sync up printing of stickers with kittykat
    2. kalev to ask details to andreasn about football
  3. kalev
    1. kalev to book football field
    2. kalev to ask details to andreasn about football


People present (lines said)

  1. andreasn (101)
  2. fabiana (81)
  3. oliverp (34)
  4. jonasdn (26)
  5. aday_ (21)
  6. puiterwijk (5)
  7. teuf (4)
  8. kalev (3)
  9. GNOMie (2)
  10. afranke (2)
  11. pterjan (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.