#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by andreasn at 17:09:39 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Visa letters and FFKP (andreasn, 17:11:07)
  2. Venue (andreasn, 17:19:38)
  3. Acommodation (andreasn, 17:22:14)
    1. ACTION: put prices for rooms on the website (andreasn, 17:29:00)

  4. Sponsorships (andreasn, 17:31:41)
  5. Registration (andreasn, 17:40:49)
  6. Call for Participation (andreasn, 17:51:14)
    1. ACTION: oliverp to contact ebassi|afk to get a new date for CFP deadline (andreasn, 17:54:13)
    2. https://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-list/2015-April/msg00044.html (andreasn, 18:01:27)


Meeting ended at 18:12:03 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. put prices for rooms on the website
  2. oliverp to contact ebassi|afk to get a new date for CFP deadline


Action items, by person

  1. oliverp
    1. oliverp to contact ebassi|afk to get a new date for CFP deadline


People present (lines said)

  1. andreasn (109)
  2. oliverp (48)
  3. skymandr (36)
  4. jeremiah (27)
  5. nekohayo (16)
  6. fabiana (9)
  7. afranke (6)
  8. Services (4)
  9. kittykat (1)
  10. kalev (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.