#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by andreasn at 14:05:37 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. attendees (andreasn, 14:05:54)
    1. attendees andreasn, kittykat, fabiana, oliverp, csvan, pterjan, kalev (andreasn, 14:08:51)

  2. agenda (andreasn, 14:09:23)
    1. attendees andreasn, kittykat, fabiana, oliverp, csvan, pterjan, kalev, teuf (andreasn, 14:10:12)
    2. https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/GUADEC_meeting (oliverp, 14:10:31)
    3. https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/GUADEC_meeting (andreasn, 14:10:53)
    4. http://www.swedenabroad.com/en-GB/Embassies/Islamabad/Visit-Sweden/Visa-for-visiting-Sweden-sys/Conference-visa-sys/ (fabiana, 14:19:16)
    5. ACTION: oliver to check with Jonas if FFKP are able to sign visa letters (andreasn, 14:22:50)
    6. ACTION: Andreas to put together a budget based on the current numbers and estimates for the board (andreasn, 14:35:59)
    7. ACTION: Andreas to send those numbers to Jonas afterwards (andreasn, 14:36:20)

  3. Venue (andreasn, 14:38:03)
    1. Leif-Jöran had no news about the availability of Hummanisten (oliverp, 14:39:27)
    2. Leif Jöran plan to have vacation when GUADEC is and he can not guarantee to present in Gothenburg during that period. He wanted to be present if he booked Humanisten for us. (oliverp, 14:39:46)
    3. Because of this Leif Jöran suggested us to drop the plans around Humanisten, he will not be able to help more with this at least. (oliverp, 14:40:11)
    4. No updates about IT-university as a possible venue for Hackfests , will do some efforts around this next week (oliverp, 14:40:53)

  4. accommodation (andreasn, 14:44:09)
    1. I plan to mail idrottsförvaltningen the revised application for sleeping quarters, early next week. (oliverp, 14:45:08)

  5. sponsorships (andreasn, 14:55:47)
    1. , Purple Scout declined to sponsor the conference, for now at least. They have my contact details if they change their mind. (oliverp, 14:56:09)
    2. No updates from Ericsson, needs to call them again next week (oliverp, 14:56:28)
    3. Leif Jöran's company is interested in sponsoring the conference with 2000sek ~200€EE (oliverp, 14:58:17)

  6. Open Floor (andreasn, 15:06:40)


Meeting ended at 15:12:22 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. oliver to check with Jonas if FFKP are able to sign visa letters
  2. Andreas to put together a budget based on the current numbers and estimates for the board
  3. Andreas to send those numbers to Jonas afterwards


People present (lines said)

  1. andreasn (109)
  2. oliverp (52)
  3. fabiana (28)
  4. kittykat (24)
  5. Csvan (19)
  6. afranke (18)
  7. teuf (9)
  8. kalev (7)
  9. Services (2)
  10. pterjan (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.