#guadec: Weekly GUADEC meeting

Meeting started by afranke at 14:06:17 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Registration (rishi, 14:08:37)
    1. Encountered issues with gopay.cz, that have now been fixed. (rishi, 14:09:54)

  2. Schedule (rishi, 14:11:04)
    1. Social events should be added to the schedule on the website. (rishi, 14:14:12)

  3. Guided Tour for spouses and kids (rishi, 14:17:02)
    1. Brno Expat Center can offer a Canadian historian staying in Brno for 40 years as a guide. (rishi, 14:17:42)

  4. 4th Keynote (rishi, 14:18:32)
    1. Ask the A11y team if they want to do a keynote. (rishi, 14:32:22)
    2. ACTION: Karen will ask a11y team about a keynote. (rishi, 14:33:34)
    3. ACTION: Jiri will ask Brno Expat Centre about a guided tour from their Canadian historian (rishi, 14:33:53)

  5. Movie night (rishi, 14:38:44)
    1. ACTION: Nature of the conference (commercial vs. non-commercial) needs to be decided. (rishi, 14:39:06)
    2. http://karl-tux-stadt.de/ktuxs/?p=3555 - we had those movies at free movie night at DevConf last year. (sesivany, 14:42:00)
    3. Sita Sings the Blues (http://www.sitasingstheblues.com/) was proposed by Karen. (rishi, 14:42:15)
    4. Freely licensed movies shown at DevConf: http://karl-tux-stadt.de/ktuxs/?p=3555 (rishi, 14:42:59)
    5. Girl Walk (http://girlwalkallday.com/) was proposed by Karen. (rishi, 14:44:37)

  6. 2nd party + Networking Event (rishi, 14:45:13)
    1. ACTION: vbenes will talk to zana and prepare contract with Fleda (rishi, 15:00:39)

  7. Welcome Party (rishi, 15:05:46)
    1. 9000 CZK for drinks and 3000 CZK for snacks (rishi, 15:20:41)

  8. Volunteers (rishi, 15:21:21)
    1. We can pay the T-shirt vendor after the event. (rishi, 15:35:08)


Meeting ended at 15:39:29 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Karen will ask a11y team about a keynote.
  2. Jiri will ask Brno Expat Centre about a guided tour from their Canadian historian
  3. Nature of the conference (commercial vs. non-commercial) needs to be decided.
  4. vbenes will talk to zana and prepare contract with Fleda


Action items, by person

  1. vbenes
    1. vbenes will talk to zana and prepare contract with Fleda
  2. UNASSIGNED
    1. Karen will ask a11y team about a keynote.
    2. Jiri will ask Brno Expat Centre about a guided tour from their Canadian historian
    3. Nature of the conference (commercial vs. non-commercial) needs to be decided.


People present (lines said)

  1. rishi (134)
  2. rtcm (73)
  3. karenesq (60)
  4. fnudged (48)
  5. sesivany (45)
  6. vbenes (11)
  7. pmkovar (10)
  8. andreasn (8)
  9. afranke (6)
  10. Services (3)
  11. ebassi (3)
  12. andre (2)
  13. tpopela (1)
  14. shivani (1)
  15. fabiana (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.