#guadec: Regular GUADEC coordination meeting.

Meeting started by afranke at 14:03:48 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Registration (afranke, 14:05:01)
  2. Volunteers. (afranke, 14:05:24)
    1. We will constantly have 5 students from the university as volunteers. (afranke, 14:21:38)
    2. ACTION: kittykat will start (or revive) a discussion on the list about volunteer schedule before the conference (afranke, 14:29:40)

  3. Registration (afranke, 14:35:13)
    1. Registration will hopefully be ready by june 9th. (afranke, 14:36:57)

  4. Canteen/menza (afranke, 14:51:35)
    1. tpopela will have a meeting with the people at the canteen next week (afranke, 14:54:01)
    2. Meals should be about 4.5€ (afranke, 14:56:44)
    3. Meals should include soup, main dish (3 choices, one of them vegiterian) and desert or salad (afranke, 14:57:10)

  5. Free passes to the university (afranke, 15:02:11)
    1. AGREED: We'll give 50 free passes to the university (and more afterwards if needed) (afranke, 15:15:54)


Meeting ended at 15:21:59 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. kittykat will start (or revive) a discussion on the list about volunteer schedule before the conference


Action items, by person

  1. kittykat
    1. kittykat will start (or revive) a discussion on the list about volunteer schedule before the conference


People present (lines said)

  1. fnadged (88)
  2. afranke (36)
  3. rtcm (33)
  4. tpopela (20)
  5. kittykat (19)
  6. rishi (17)
  7. karenesq (12)
  8. plastique (6)
  9. Services (5)
  10. xmlich02 (3)
  11. robert (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.