#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by rtcm at 14:08:11 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. keynotes (rtcm, 14:08:57)
    1. http://lea.verou.me/about/ (rishi, 14:14:24)
    2. http://brian.kingsonline.net/talk/about/ (andreasn, 14:33:25)
    3. AGREED: Ask Cathy Mamlrose and Lea Verou, keeping Brian King as fallback, for keynotes. (rtcm, 14:58:44)

  2. payments (rtcm, 15:00:54)
    1. https://www.gopay.cz/download/GoPay-integracni-manual_v_2_3.pdf (robert, 15:24:17)
    2. ACTION: rtcm and rishi will put up an accomodation info page in the website (rtcm, 15:30:40)


Meeting ended at 15:33:09 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. rtcm and rishi will put up an accomodation info page in the website


Action items, by person

  1. rishi
    1. rtcm and rishi will put up an accomodation info page in the website
  2. rtcm
    1. rtcm and rishi will put up an accomodation info page in the website


People present (lines said)

  1. rtcm (67)
  2. rishi (46)
  3. andreasn (20)
  4. robert (13)
  5. fabiana (13)
  6. pmkovar (12)
  7. ebassi (11)
  8. fnadge (7)
  9. xmlich02 (2)
  10. Services (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.