#guadec Meeting

Meeting started by afranke at 15:14:22 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot This page does not exist yet. You can create a new empty page, or use one of the page templates. :D (muelli, 15:16:56)
    2. The Liberix-GNOME Foundation contract was signed (afranke, 15:17:37)
    3. Sponsorship contract with Red Hat got signed today. (afranke, 15:36:16)
    4. Google confirmed they are sponsoring. (afranke, 15:39:12)
    5. Karen has contact Scott Reeves at SUSE for sponsorship (afranke, 15:44:18)

  1. accommodation (afranke, 15:44:32)
    1. ACTION: rtcm to look into the ability of our event management system to handle accommodation booking (afranke, 15:58:05)

  2. Keynotes (afranke, 16:06:23)
    1. 2 keynote speakers confirmed (afranke, 16:06:36)
    2. Sumana (Wikimedia) and Anne Gentle declined keynote invitation. (afranke, 16:07:06)
    3. ACTION: rtcm will ask the list for further discussion about keynote speakers (afranke, 16:14:53)
    4. https://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/CommitteeMembers seems to have been recently updated... (pmkovar, 16:17:22)


Meeting ended at 16:25:34 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. rtcm to look into the ability of our event management system to handle accommodation booking
  2. rtcm will ask the list for further discussion about keynote speakers


Action items, by person

  1. rtcm
    1. rtcm to look into the ability of our event management system to handle accommodation booking
    2. rtcm will ask the list for further discussion about keynote speakers


People present (lines said)

  1. rtcm (62)
  2. karenesq (38)
  3. afranke (20)
  4. sesivany (16)
  5. pmkovar (11)
  6. plastique (8)
  7. av (6)
  8. Deindre (4)
  9. muelli (3)
  10. Services (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.