#engagement Meeting

Meeting started by aday at 16:09:33 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/engagement-team-meetings for reference (bastianilso, 16:09:52)

  1. previous action items (aday, 16:11:19)
    1. all done! (aday, 16:11:25)

  2. upcoming events (aday, 16:11:39)
    1. debconf is next week. ryan, sri and oliverp are going (aday, 16:12:37)
    2. IDEA: phone friendly 3.12 video for sri (aday, 16:15:17)
    3. IDEA: prepare talking points for debconf (aday, 16:15:29)
    4. IDEA: talking points - privacy, security, a11y (aday, 16:17:19)
    5. IDEA: other talking points - hardware support, localisation (aday, 16:19:36)
    6. ACTION: aday to add notes on app sandboxing to the engagement team folder (aday, 16:19:53)
    7. IDEA: talk about how gnome can engage with downstream more (aday, 16:22:12)
    8. IDEA: hold a gnome social event during debconf (aday, 16:22:38)

  3. 3.14 release marketing (aday, 16:23:53)
    1. 3.14 release schedule - https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointThirteen/ (aday, 16:24:39)

  4. other events! (aday, 16:26:17)
    1. tobi is going to libreoffice con and linuxcon (aday, 16:26:43)
    2. libreoffice con be full with the consultancies porting to LibreOffice. (aday, 16:27:04)
    3. tobi is looking for suggestions for things to talk about (aday, 16:32:49)
    4. The "general presentation" is linked here: https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/Presentations (muelli, 16:38:42)

  5. back to release marketing! (aday, 16:44:34)
    1. 3.14 is due for release on 24 september (aday, 16:45:16)
    2. https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/ReleasePlanning (oliverp, 16:45:37)
    3. we have 4 weeks to get our work done (aday, 16:46:58)
    4. (ish) (aday, 16:47:08)
    5. this is our list of previous quotes in press releases - https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/ReleasePressReleases (aday, 16:55:34)
    6. ACTION: aday to get the release notes ball roling (aday, 17:03:39)
    7. ACTION: sri find people to get quotes from (sri, 17:03:52)
    8. ACTION: sri to talk to qa about a demo image (aday, 17:06:44)
    9. ACTION: aday to produce a screenshot pack closer to the time (aday, 17:06:58)

  6. qt vs gtk discussions (aday, 17:10:46)
  7. (aday, 17:20:03)
  8. next meeting (aday, 17:20:03)
    1. next meeting will be 27 august (aday, 17:20:07)


Meeting ended at 17:20:15 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. aday to add notes on app sandboxing to the engagement team folder
  2. aday to get the release notes ball roling
  3. sri find people to get quotes from
  4. sri to talk to qa about a demo image
  5. aday to produce a screenshot pack closer to the time


Action items, by person

  1. aday
    1. aday to add notes on app sandboxing to the engagement team folder
    2. aday to get the release notes ball roling
    3. aday to produce a screenshot pack closer to the time
  2. sri
    1. sri find people to get quotes from
    2. sri to talk to qa about a demo image


People present (lines said)

  1. sri (132)
  2. aday (120)
  3. bastianilso (58)
  4. oliverp (39)
  5. muelli (21)
  6. srschroe_ (13)
  7. Services (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.