#engagement Meeting

Meeting started by sri at 19:08:45 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. SXSW planning (sri, 19:09:00)
    1. http://www.yelp.com/biz/mugshots-austin (sri, 19:24:04)

  2. westcoast hackfest (sri, 19:28:43)
    1. https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/Hackfests/WestCoastSummit2014 (sri, 19:36:00)
    2. ACTION: sri and diego to blog about hackfest (sri, 19:42:51)
    3. ACTION: sri to tell other members to blog about hackfest (sri, 19:42:56)
    4. ACTION: get photos of the venue (sri, 19:44:33)
    5. ACTION: remind endless mobile to talk about hackfest (sri, 19:46:24)

  3. release team (sri, 19:47:46)
  4. annual report (sri, 19:51:02)
    1. ACTION: andreas - reach out to daniel and sync on report design (sri, 19:55:43)
    2. ACTION: diego to check missing articles (fabiana, 19:56:50)
    3. ACTION: diego to update schedule (diegoe, 19:57:07)
    4. http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html (sri, 19:59:11)
    5. ACTION: andreasn to create layout proposal for the report (andreasn, 20:05:31)
    6. ACTION: diegoe to create an outline of the report and a list of needed images (andreasn, 20:06:05)
    7. ACTION: find out if #action works if you are not a chair (diegoe, 20:06:33)
    8. ACTION: confirm that "action" works when added by someone else other than the chair (fabiana, 20:08:16)
    9. ACTION: what fabiana said (diegoe, 20:08:28)

  5. release notes (andreasn, 20:10:20)
    1. https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointEleven/ReleaseNotes (sri, 20:10:45)
    2. ACTION: diegoe to reach out to oliverp and plan interviews to publish before the release (andreasn, 20:25:22)
    3. ACTION: andreasn to go over the wiki page and add things that are missing (andreasn, 20:31:37)
    4. http://piratepad.net/rv0U6E4h3Y this is the outline I have so far as well as the current script (still draft stage) (bastianilso, 20:33:13)


Meeting ended at 20:34:46 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. sri and diego to blog about hackfest
  2. sri to tell other members to blog about hackfest
  3. get photos of the venue
  4. remind endless mobile to talk about hackfest
  5. andreas - reach out to daniel and sync on report design
  6. diego to check missing articles
  7. diego to update schedule
  8. andreasn to create layout proposal for the report
  9. diegoe to create an outline of the report and a list of needed images
  10. find out if #action works if you are not a chair
  11. confirm that "action" works when added by someone else other than the chair
  12. what fabiana said
  13. diegoe to reach out to oliverp and plan interviews to publish before the release
  14. andreasn to go over the wiki page and add things that are missing


Action items, by person

  1. andreasn
    1. andreasn to create layout proposal for the report
    2. andreasn to go over the wiki page and add things that are missing
  2. diegoe
    1. diegoe to create an outline of the report and a list of needed images
    2. diegoe to reach out to oliverp and plan interviews to publish before the release
  3. fabiana
    1. what fabiana said
  4. sri
    1. sri and diego to blog about hackfest
    2. sri to tell other members to blog about hackfest
  5. UNASSIGNED
    1. get photos of the venue
    2. remind endless mobile to talk about hackfest
    3. andreas - reach out to daniel and sync on report design
    4. diego to check missing articles
    5. diego to update schedule
    6. find out if #action works if you are not a chair
    7. confirm that "action" works when added by someone else other than the chair


People present (lines said)

  1. sri (180)
  2. andreasn (74)
  3. fabiana (70)
  4. diegoe (68)
  5. bastianilso (17)
  6. alxgrtnstrngl (9)
  7. Services (4)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.