#engagement Meeting

Meeting started by sri at 19:06:49 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. annual report planning (sri, 19:09:39)
    1. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/foundation/annualreport/2011/ (oliverp, 19:15:52)
    2. http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/foundation/annualreport/2012/ (oliverp, 19:16:10)
    3. AGREED: Diego will manage the annual report to conclusion (sri, 19:21:04)
    4. AGREED: going forward wtih diego's proposal (sri, 19:21:38)

  2. pritvi campaign (sri, 19:24:43)
    1. we want to prepare for the pritvi campaign and be ready to market it. (sri, 19:31:18)
    2. needt o time advertising pritvi campaign and release (sri, 19:33:07)

  3. outreach to enterprise (sri, 19:41:11)
    1. ACTION: follow up on asking questions to Yahoo regarding GNOME deployment (sri, 20:07:07)
    2. the idea is to optimize GNOME 3 for enterprise. Want to engage companies with this in mind. (sri, 20:11:24)
    3. we want to make sure that we are not sending any message that GNOME is not for hte enterprise. (sri, 20:13:28)
    4. ACTION: alxgrtnstrngl will work on the concept and keep engagement team members and the board in the loop. Alex will work with team members in working on this concept. (sri, 20:15:24)

  4. GNOME 3.12 release planning (sri, 20:15:36)
    1. https://code.google.com/p/gource/? (sri, 20:31:14)
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjUuAuBcoqs (Mathieu_Du, 20:31:19)
    3. https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointEleven/ReleaseNotes (sri, 20:38:31)
    4. we have a number of ideas that we should put in the wiki (sri, 20:39:28)
    5. https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointEleven/ReleaseNotes (sri, 20:39:33)


Meeting ended at 20:45:46 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. follow up on asking questions to Yahoo regarding GNOME deployment
  2. alxgrtnstrngl will work on the concept and keep engagement team members and the board in the loop. Alex will work with team members in working on this concept.


Action items, by person

  1. alxgrtnstrngl
    1. alxgrtnstrngl will work on the concept and keep engagement team members and the board in the loop. Alex will work with team members in working on this concept.


People present (lines said)

  1. sri (155)
  2. karen (78)
  3. aday_ (56)
  4. Deindre (33)
  5. diegoe (26)
  6. alxgrtnstrngl (25)
  7. Mathieu_Du (23)
  8. jjmarin (18)
  9. oliverp (11)
  10. aday (10)
  11. bastianilso (8)
  12. Priyanka (6)
  13. Services (3)
  14. himangi (2)
  15. av (2)
  16. hashem (1)
  17. jjmarin_out (1)
  18. anubis- (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.