#buildstream-meetings: BuildStream Monthly irc team meeting

Meeting started by laurence at 13:57:58 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. AGREED: for FOSDEM 2020, we will not push ahead with trying to organise a 'Build Tooling' dev room (laurence, 14:14:49)
    2. AGREED: we should target multiple FOSDEM talk submissions (laurence, 14:19:03)
    3. ACTION: laurence to organise a slot to come up with a strategy on this (laurence, 14:19:26)
    4. ACTION: laurence to organise a slot to come up with a strategy on FOSDEM (and other conference) talk submissions (laurence, 14:19:54)
    5. ACTION: laurence to chase down progress with marge-bot being moved and discuss with Lachlan about infra responsibilities (laurence, 14:23:34)
    6. https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/merge_requests/1415 (laurence, 14:24:09)
    7. https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/issues/1071 (laurence, 14:24:38)
    8. ACTION: laurence to tidy up gitlab labels and boards (in discussion with tristan) (laurence, 14:26:38)
    9. ACTION: laurence to look at archiving old unusused repos (laurence, 14:27:06)
    10. AGREED: gitlab milestones can be removed, where safe - we will consider reintroducing them when approaching 2.0 release (laurence, 14:41:38)
    11. ACTION: laurence to remove gitlab milestones, where safe (laurence, 14:41:49)
    12. ACTION: tristan to ensure stable 1.4 branch is in place, with all critically needed features, before GUADEC (laurence, 14:46:08)
    13. ACTION: laurence to look at how we could split up CONTRIBUTING (laurence, 14:56:17)


Meeting ended at 14:57:51 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. laurence to organise a slot to come up with a strategy on this
  2. laurence to organise a slot to come up with a strategy on FOSDEM (and other conference) talk submissions
  3. laurence to chase down progress with marge-bot being moved and discuss with Lachlan about infra responsibilities
  4. laurence to tidy up gitlab labels and boards (in discussion with tristan)
  5. laurence to look at archiving old unusused repos
  6. laurence to remove gitlab milestones, where safe
  7. tristan to ensure stable 1.4 branch is in place, with all critically needed features, before GUADEC
  8. laurence to look at how we could split up CONTRIBUTING


Action items, by person

  1. laurence
    1. laurence to organise a slot to come up with a strategy on this
    2. laurence to organise a slot to come up with a strategy on FOSDEM (and other conference) talk submissions
    3. laurence to chase down progress with marge-bot being moved and discuss with Lachlan about infra responsibilities
    4. laurence to tidy up gitlab labels and boards (in discussion with tristan)
    5. laurence to look at archiving old unusused repos
    6. laurence to remove gitlab milestones, where safe
    7. laurence to look at how we could split up CONTRIBUTING
  2. tristan
    1. laurence to tidy up gitlab labels and boards (in discussion with tristan)
    2. tristan to ensure stable 1.4 branch is in place, with all critically needed features, before GUADEC


People present (lines said)

  1. laurence (121)
  2. tristan (84)
  3. persia (42)
  4. GNOMie (3)
  5. valentind (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.