#buildstream-meetings: buildstream monthly team meeting

Meeting started by laurence at 14:03:59 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. ACTION: continue to discuss/try to oragnise a proposal for a 'build tooling' dev room at FOSDEM with various buildtooling upstreams (laurence, 14:04:59)
    2. AGREED: 1.4 will happen, to fix pressing issues, but avoid backporting too much - and with a reinforced statement that this does not by any means impose any restrictions on stability of 2.x development (laurence, 14:08:03)
    3. AGREED: Lachlan has offered to help with infrastructure to reduce the single point of failure on Valentin and help us put out fires (laurence, 14:12:45)
    4. ACTION: lachlan to announce to the ML, and also announce marge-bot being moved into the project's own management, once we've done that (laurence, 14:13:19)
    5. ACTION: laurence to ensure the committer policy reflects the reality of the situation (laurence, 14:17:42)
    6. ACTION: laurence to also have a look at tidying up old gitlab labels and anything else that is out of date (laurence, 14:21:30)
    7. AGREED: project wide notifications still not working properly with gitlab - eg, overnight CI failures are only acted on once an issue is raised and we ping someone... (laurence, 14:22:15)


Meeting ended at 14:39:07 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. continue to discuss/try to oragnise a proposal for a 'build tooling' dev room at FOSDEM with various buildtooling upstreams
  2. lachlan to announce to the ML, and also announce marge-bot being moved into the project's own management, once we've done that
  3. laurence to ensure the committer policy reflects the reality of the situation
  4. laurence to also have a look at tidying up old gitlab labels and anything else that is out of date


Action items, by person

  1. laurence
    1. laurence to ensure the committer policy reflects the reality of the situation
    2. laurence to also have a look at tidying up old gitlab labels and anything else that is out of date
  2. UNASSIGNED
    1. continue to discuss/try to oragnise a proposal for a 'build tooling' dev room at FOSDEM with various buildtooling upstreams
    2. lachlan to announce to the ML, and also announce marge-bot being moved into the project's own management, once we've done that


People present (lines said)

  1. laurence (57)
  2. tristan (28)
  3. valentind (3)
  4. GNOMie (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.