#buildstream-meetings: buildstream monthly irc team meeting may 2019

Meeting started by tpollard at 14:00:34 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Actions from last meeting (tpollard, 14:02:43)
    1. ACTION: act on proposing a 'build tooling' dev room at FOSDEM with various buildtooling upstreams (tpollard, 14:06:45)

  2. Potential 1.4 feature release (tpollard, 14:07:07)
    1. ACTION: abderrahim to send a post to the ML with what he'd like 1.4 to be (tpollard, 14:25:16)

  3. is there a need to have a monthly irc meeting over separate mailing list topics (tpollard, 14:26:21)
  4. AOB (tpollard, 14:36:05)


Meeting ended at 14:38:22 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. act on proposing a 'build tooling' dev room at FOSDEM with various buildtooling upstreams
  2. abderrahim to send a post to the ML with what he'd like 1.4 to be


People present (lines said)

  1. tristan (58)
  2. tpollard (41)
  3. persia (16)
  4. abderrahim[m] (13)
  5. cs-shadow (10)
  6. GNOMie (3)
  7. SotK (3)
  8. WSalmon (3)
  9. valentind (2)
  10. Kinnison (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.