#buildstream-meetings: buildstream monthly irc team meeting april 2019

Meeting started by laurence at 14:02:51 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. BuildStream Gathering schedule: GUADEC BoF, centred around GNOME OS (laurence, 14:14:22)
    2. BuildStream Gathering Schedule: Probably after that, some sort of BuildStream specific public event, probably around FOSDEM 2020 (laurence, 14:15:03)
    3. ACTION: wrt a potential FOSDEM devroom based on 'build tooling', tristan and laurence to start to discuss with other projects in this space (laurence, 14:19:34)
    4. ACTION: we can send out formal invitations to participate in a potential devroom to various related project mailing lists - start with meson, maybe bazel too (laurence, 14:20:03)
    5. https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/50020#note_161330548 (laurence, 14:24:48)


Meeting ended at 14:28:09 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. wrt a potential FOSDEM devroom based on 'build tooling', tristan and laurence to start to discuss with other projects in this space
  2. we can send out formal invitations to participate in a potential devroom to various related project mailing lists - start with meson, maybe bazel too


Action items, by person

  1. laurence
    1. wrt a potential FOSDEM devroom based on 'build tooling', tristan and laurence to start to discuss with other projects in this space
  2. tristan
    1. wrt a potential FOSDEM devroom based on 'build tooling', tristan and laurence to start to discuss with other projects in this space


People present (lines said)

  1. laurence (50)
  2. tristan (41)
  3. GNOMie (3)
  4. valentind (2)
  5. jennis (1)
  6. juergbi (1)
  7. SotK (1)
  8. tpollard (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.