#buildstream-meetings: buildstream monthly irc team meeting

Meeting started by laurence at 14:02:40 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. actions from previous meeting (laurence, 14:03:02)
    1. AGREED: all actions from previous meeting are closed off (laurence, 14:11:37)

  2. hackfests: next one and improved communication about it (laurence, 14:12:16)
    1. ACTION: laurence to start to firm up the gathering schedule for the project (laurence, 14:24:50)
    2. AGREED: need to have at least one event a year that is in the diary 3 (or even more ) months in advance, to try to increase hackers from GNOME /FDO (laurence, 14:25:25)
    3. https://buildstream.build/install.html (jjardon, 14:30:44)

  3. bst-external packaging (laurence, 14:36:51)


Meeting ended at 15:00:35 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. laurence to start to firm up the gathering schedule for the project


Action items, by person

  1. laurence
    1. laurence to start to firm up the gathering schedule for the project


People present (lines said)

  1. tristan (81)
  2. laurence (63)
  3. jjardon (39)
  4. persia (19)
  5. SotK (14)
  6. juergbi (7)
  7. aevri (6)
  8. GNOMie (3)
  9. valentind (3)
  10. cs-shadow (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.