#buildstream-meetings: BuildStream Monthly irc Team Meeting

Meeting started by laurence at 14:02:10 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. - Actions from last meeting (laurence, 14:03:58)
  2. Removal of 1.2 from Debian Buster - https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/issues/901 (laurence, 14:05:37)
    1. ACTION: laurence to update the website and post to the list clearly outlining our position re support for bst versions and the new appraoch to 2.0 as a stable release (laurence, 14:10:16)
    2. ACTION: tristan van berkom to write a blog post to the same effect (laurence, 14:10:32)
    3. ACTION: jjardon to add to the README to the same effect (laurence, 14:11:02)

  3. Can we retire buildstream-notifications-list@ ? (laurence, 14:14:08)
    1. ACTION: laurence to make sure we shut down the buildstream-notifications-list@ (laurence, 14:16:32)

  4. developers having the 'watch' notification set on gitlab (laurence, 14:17:36)
    1. https://sheltered-hollows-24460.herokuapp.com/issue (aevri, 14:36:41)
    2. ACTION: laurence to have a look at gitlab and see if we can disable notifications on the project side rather than per user, to remove WIP MR notifications (laurence, 14:42:12)

  5. Policy for closing MRs or making them WIP (laurence, 14:48:29)
    1. ACTION: laurence to communicate this, update CONTRIBUTING and create a label for MRs that were closed due to lack of activity (laurence, 14:50:13)
    2. https://buildstream.build/ (adds68, 14:54:25)


Meeting ended at 15:00:30 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. laurence to update the website and post to the list clearly outlining our position re support for bst versions and the new appraoch to 2.0 as a stable release
  2. tristan van berkom to write a blog post to the same effect
  3. jjardon to add to the README to the same effect
  4. laurence to make sure we shut down the buildstream-notifications-list@
  5. laurence to have a look at gitlab and see if we can disable notifications on the project side rather than per user, to remove WIP MR notifications
  6. laurence to communicate this, update CONTRIBUTING and create a label for MRs that were closed due to lack of activity


Action items, by person

  1. jjardon
    1. jjardon to add to the README to the same effect
  2. laurence
    1. laurence to update the website and post to the list clearly outlining our position re support for bst versions and the new appraoch to 2.0 as a stable release
    2. laurence to make sure we shut down the buildstream-notifications-list@
    3. laurence to have a look at gitlab and see if we can disable notifications on the project side rather than per user, to remove WIP MR notifications
    4. laurence to communicate this, update CONTRIBUTING and create a label for MRs that were closed due to lack of activity
  3. tristan
    1. tristan van berkom to write a blog post to the same effect


People present (lines said)

  1. laurence (82)
  2. tristan (56)
  3. aevri (31)
  4. adds68 (18)
  5. sstriker (15)
  6. Kinnison (9)
  7. jjardon (8)
  8. juergbi (5)
  9. GNOMie (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.