#buildstream-meetings Meeting

Meeting started by laurence at 14:01:04 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. AGREED: four people is too few to discuss things and reach consensus - all agenda points for this meeting to be deferred to the BuildStream Gathering in London in late January 2019 (laurence, 14:09:59)
    2. ACTION: laurence and tristan to ensure we discuss at the gathering how we can get more folks attending this meeting (laurence, 14:10:38)
    3. ACTION: discuss benchmarking as part of the release process and treated as a first class citizen at the Gathering (laurence, 14:11:16)


Meeting ended at 14:13:04 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. laurence and tristan to ensure we discuss at the gathering how we can get more folks attending this meeting
  2. discuss benchmarking as part of the release process and treated as a first class citizen at the Gathering


Action items, by person

  1. laurence
    1. laurence and tristan to ensure we discuss at the gathering how we can get more folks attending this meeting
  2. tristan
    1. laurence and tristan to ensure we discuss at the gathering how we can get more folks attending this meeting


People present (lines said)

  1. laurence (27)
  2. tristan (6)
  3. jennis (4)
  4. valentind (4)
  5. GNOMie (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.