#a11y-meeting Meeting

Meeting started by API at 15:05:22 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Progress towards 3.16 (API, 15:05:34)
    1. Last week I have been working on some gnome-shell bugs (API, 15:05:43)
    2. bug 729603 has a new patch, pending to be reviewed (API, 15:06:13)
    3. I alto took a look on bug 738701, but my current WIP patch instead of just putting in the proper order the first selection event, it just prevent it (note the WIP) (API, 15:07:14)
    4. will try to book some time this week to resume the work on that bug, and also on bug 742806 (API, 15:07:55)
    5. Joanie proposed a few new roles so that we can support MathML better now until we have subroles sorted out (which doesn't look like it will happen by the end of this cycle). (joanie, 15:08:04)
    6. Joanie will proceed after review, including AT-SPI2 corresponding roles. (joanie, 15:08:23)
    7. Joanie just realized that she hadn't committed the AT-SPI2 patches related to the new READ_ONLY state. (joanie, 15:08:47)
    8. One of them hasn't been reviewed: Bug 690004. (joanie, 15:09:20)
    9. Joanie will commit them all once fully reviewed. (joanie, 15:09:30)

  2. W3C updates (API, 15:27:05)
    1. There are a lot of pending actions on the W3C front, and not much to report at the present time. (clown, 15:31:04)

  3. Marketing (API, 15:31:39)
    1. jjmarin volunteered himself to write the a11y article for the GNOME annual report (API, 15:37:16)
    2. but in order to write it, it would be really helpful if the rest of the people write something (blog post, email, etc) giving some hints about the relevant stuff done during year 2014 (API, 15:38:08)

  4. Miscellaneous time (API, 15:41:02)
    1. ACTION: API will ping gnome-shell developers for the gdm patch, will use that moment to ask about the grey screen of crash (API, 15:54:52)


Meeting ended at 15:57:00 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. API will ping gnome-shell developers for the gdm patch, will use that moment to ask about the grey screen of crash


Action items, by person

  1. API
    1. API will ping gnome-shell developers for the gdm patch, will use that moment to ask about the grey screen of crash


People present (lines said)

  1. API (127)
  2. joanie (34)
  3. jjmarin (33)
  4. clown (20)
  5. mgorse (11)
  6. Services (7)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.