15:07:07 <API> #startmeeting
15:07:07 <Services> Meeting started Thu Jan  8 15:07:07 2015 UTC.  The chair is API. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:07:07 <Services> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:07:10 <joanie> post-holiday is hard
15:07:17 <API> #topic Progress towards 3.16
15:07:42 <API> #info API was not able to advance too much due christmas holidays
15:08:00 <API> #info but he discussed with joanie and we will tweak a little the priorities for this cycle
15:09:21 <API> #info so bugs like bug 738705 and bug <dontfindthenumber> will get some attention this cycle
15:09:21 <Services> 04Bug http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=738705 normal, Normal, ---, gnome-shell-maint, UNCONFIRMED, Implement the AtkSelection interface (at least) for the switchers
15:09:35 * joanie thanks API
15:09:37 <API> found it
15:09:40 * clown waves
15:09:52 * joanie shivers
15:10:04 <API> #info bug 738701 is the <don'tfindthenumber> bug
15:10:04 <Services> 04Bug http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=738701 normal, Normal, ---, gnome-shell-maint, UNCONFIRMED, Please emit accessible object:state-changed:selected events after window:activate for switchers
15:10:07 <API> so, not a lot to report
15:10:39 <API> I blame christmas, but probably is just an escuse
15:10:50 <API> *excuse
15:10:51 <API> so done
15:10:53 <API> next?
15:11:11 <joanie> #info Joanie was on holiday too, but she is now back working on MathML support for Orca.
15:11:39 <joanie> #info After some discussion with Piñeiro, the decision is that we can have just a few new roles to support MathML, though we'll still work on the subroles.
15:12:13 <joanie> #info Joanie will also do the AtspiValue support if no one else volunteers (since Piñeiro will fix the gnome-shell a11y issues for her)
15:12:29 <joanie> done, and mgorse has good news re evo
15:12:50 <mgorse> #info evolution has some a11y fixes, as of this week
15:13:03 * joanie cheers
15:13:10 <mgorse> #info it reportedly works fairly well, based on discussion on the orca list, although there are still some issues
15:13:36 <mgorse> also have been meaning to ask a question on wayland-devel. Will do that in the next few days
15:13:57 <mgorse> since there's a test interface in Weston that seems like a superset of what we'd need for a11y. I'm wondering if it's intended to be moved to wayland
15:13:58 <mgorse> done
15:14:56 <API> for what I understand, those kind of supersets are being developed in different wayland environment
15:14:58 <API> *environments
15:15:04 <API> there are some on tizen
15:15:07 <API> there was some on kde
15:15:08 <mgorse> Also, the evolution a11y commits might cause crashes. I got the maintainer to reinstate some code that was previously removed because it was reportedly crashing constantly and no one was maintaining it
15:15:16 <API> but having one on weston seems good news
15:15:27 <API> if it moves to wayland eventually would be good news
15:15:42 <mgorse> It's been there for a while. WL_TEST iirc
15:16:29 <mgorse> based on some discussion on the list earlier, it seems like things are sometimes added to weston with the intention of testing and later added to Wayland, so I'm wondering if that interface falls into that category
15:16:33 <API> ah sorry, I initially misread "text interface"
15:16:46 <API> I thought it was something new
15:17:07 <API> but in any case, you are right, it would be good to ask them about that
15:18:04 <API> in any case
15:18:08 <API> something else on this topic?
15:18:09 <API> moving?
15:19:11 <API> no answer so I decide
15:19:18 <API> #topic w3c updates
15:19:21 <API> clown?
15:19:47 <clown> There has been one meeting since the break…
15:20:07 <clown> we discussed one very specific issue, but came to no conclusion yet.
15:20:11 <clown> So, no news yet.
15:20:15 <clown> joanie?
15:20:24 * joanie re-wakes up
15:20:26 <joanie> ;)
15:20:36 <joanie> I think that's enough
15:20:52 <clown> ok
15:20:55 <clown> moving along...
15:21:39 <API> well, for minutes sakes I will info that
15:21:59 <API> #info "Joseph says: we discussed one very specific issue, but came to no conclusion yet. So, no news yet"
15:22:05 <API> #topic Marketing
15:22:12 <API> jjmarin, are you around?
15:23:37 <API> ...
15:23:40 <API> is the sound
15:23:42 <API> of the silence
15:23:55 * joanie reiterates that post-holiday is hard
15:23:55 <API> is an old joke, I already made that
15:23:58 <API> in any case
15:24:09 <API> #topic Miscellaneous time
15:24:18 <API> #info post-holiday is hard
15:24:22 <API> something else?
15:24:43 * clown doing whois jjmarin inidcated he's been idle for 7 days.
15:26:06 <API> so I guess that today is quick meeting day
15:26:11 <API> thanks for coming in any case
15:26:22 <API> and see you neext week
15:26:25 <API> next week too
15:26:34 <API> #endmeeting