#a11y-meeting Meeting

Meeting started by API at 14:07:34 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Progress towards 3.14 (API, 14:08:11)
    1. recently on the gnome-shell list, someone complained because it was slow (API, 14:09:14)
    2. https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-shell-list/2014-June/msg00022.html (API, 14:09:15)
    3. Florian suspected of the (already fixed) children-changed bug (API, 14:09:31)
    4. he mentioned that would try to get the workaround into the COPR (API, 14:09:56)
    5. mgorse was looking at evolution accessibility and realized that the dropped text cell accessible support has a major impact. Plans to file a bug to try to get it reinstated. It was dropped because it was crashing and no one maintained it (mgorse, 14:13:34)
    6. ACTION: API will do a quick research of wayland mailing lists, wikis, etc, in order to know more about any security protocol, and about all those services (like osk) that right now are not well supported (API, 14:22:04)
    7. https://developer.gnome.org/atk/stable/AtkUtil.html#atk-add-key-event-listener (API, 14:23:34)

  2. W3C updates (API, 14:32:38)
  3. Miscellaneous time (API, 14:42:06)


Meeting ended at 14:45:21 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. API will do a quick research of wayland mailing lists, wikis, etc, in order to know more about any security protocol, and about all those services (like osk) that right now are not well supported


Action items, by person

  1. API
    1. API will do a quick research of wayland mailing lists, wikis, etc, in order to know more about any security protocol, and about all those services (like osk) that right now are not well supported


People present (lines said)

  1. API (71)
  2. joanie (37)
  3. clown (16)
  4. mgorse (11)
  5. Services (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.